Thursday, November 5, 2009
Focus for essay three
I'm not really sure as to what my focus is going to be but i am going to write about my nephew, Tyler. I would like you use different stories i have of him and with that develop a focus. He is three years old and has brought so much joy to my family. I might focus on the impact that he had on his two parents when he was born and the impact that he has now as a three old child. Each descritpion (story) that i write will all tie into my main focus, which is undecided. I need to think and brainstorm more but i know i want to write about tyler i just need to think of a focus. For feedback i would like to know if this is a good idea and if im on the right track.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment