Monday, November 16, 2009
Ideas for draft four
For my fourth draft I am going to write about my car. I am going to start by writing about the first year of having my car. I also want to tell a story of the lady who had it before me. Then I am going to talk about the little fender benders I got into when I first got my license. The three burn holes on the roof of my car from a lit cigarette hitting the interior of the roof which one is from me and the rest my friends all of them by accident of course. I am going to go into my college years of having the car and the time I hit a curb and it messed up my alignment on my car when it was snowing and my brakes locked and my car skidded.The next day I had to drive to Kean on the parkway going forty miles an hour because the whole thing was shaking. Then I will talk about the accident I got into last year which pushed in my passenger side door and it can no longer open it. Thus the object is my car and my focus is all the things that happened to the car the past five years I had because it’s been a long and bumpy road for us both.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment