Wednesday, October 7, 2009
In my first essay i liked how descipitive i was in telling the story. I also liked how i switched from three different ages which were six, twelve, and twenty one .I structured my essay in an orderly manner which was effective in telling my story about my parents divorce. For each age i had a different outlook on divorce and then at the age of twelve i was told a story of why my parents got divorced . The opening of my essay was efffective because i explained the definition of divorce and thats what my essay was about. If i had to change anything i would have liked to not have made it so personal where i did not want to post it as a blog. Yet when i wrote it i did not realize how personal it was till i was done writing it. Thus, for the next essay i would like to write about something less personal. I think for my next essay i am going to write a story about my mother. I realized throughout almost all my journal entries my mother comes up at least once. So i figured i could write an essay about her and the impact she had on my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment