Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Photograph
In this photograph there is a picture of my sister, Meagan and I she is picking me up and we have our arms around eachother. I was about five or six and she was about seven or eight. We both have on dance costumes. She has on a red one piece outfit and i have on a cheetah one piece outfit. We use to dress up and put on a dance show for my mother. I remember we use to move the table in my living room and put on one of our cds. Then we use to make up a dance and then have my mother sit down and watch it. This picture was taken in my old house in North Brunswick at our condo. I also see a wooden bench that is right behind us. I remeber this bench being in our house too. I also see about three picture frames behind us. Although there is only a picture in one of the frames and its cut off in the photo but it was a picture of my sister and i when we were three and five. We moved out of the condo when i was about eight. The outfits we were wearing are way gone, i have not actually seen them since we moved, most likely my mother gave them away to family, friends or charity because we grew out of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment