I looked into my one closet where i put a lot of my storage. I found a stuffed animal dog, his name is floppy. I remember my mother giving him to me when i was about eight years old. We went to a toy store and i saw it and fell in love with him. I thought he was so cute and his fur was so soft, i couldn't stop rubbing him on my face.The moment i walked out of the store i slept with that dog everynight, until i felt to old to be sleeping with a stuffed animal. I even brought him on vacations with me, sleepovers, etc.
Another item that i saw is a wooden box i have. In this box i have a necklace and you can slide open the front and there is a picture of my mother. I also have a picture of my parents on their wedding day and the article that was in the newspaper that announced they were getting married. I remember keeping my money in here a lot when i was younger too. I noticed on the inside lid of the box there was some numbers, i believe i use to try and keep count of the money i got on holidays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment