Monday, October 26, 2009

narrative on which essay to revise

I am going to revise my first essay about my parents divorce. I thought i wouldn't want to revise it and use it as my final draft because it's personal but i had a change in mind. I am going to revise the essay and take out the things that i feel are to personal. I choose this essay because i have more to write about and i personally like the structure of it better then my second draft. My second draft is about my expectations of highschool, which is very original. I'm sure most peoples expectations of highschool are very similiar. Thus, i would like to revise the essay which is unique. I also like my first draft because there is a couple stories within the story, which makes it intresting. As i read over my second draft to revise it i couldn't add anything to make it more intresting or appealing to the reader i felt like it was very blah. Where as my first draft i had a ton of ideas circling through my head on what to add and take out to revise the draft. I decided to revise my first draft because it has a deeper meaning to me and with that i noticed i can develop a better essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment